Beautiful Rosehill Cemetery, was established in the late 1800’s and is located on West Street. Dotted with century-old majestic oak, maple and flowering spirea, the cemetery is a great place to visit for a few moments of peace and reflection. Veteran’s markers from as early as the war of 1812 are found throughout the grounds. The older sections of the grounds have many ornate grave markers reflecting the skill and artistry of the past generations of sculptures.
Administrative hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. The Cemetery closes at dusk. For information, please contact City Hall at 517-663-8118.
John Nobach, Working Foreman/Cemetery Sexton
Purchase of Burial Lot
- Non-Resident: $600.00
- Resident/Taxpayer: $300.00
- Weekdays $300.00
- Saturday $350.00
- Sunday & Holidays $450.00
- Ashes on Weekdays $100.00
- Ashes on Saturday $125.00
- Ashes on Sunday & Holidays $150.00
- Mausoleum Weekdays $50.00
- Mausoleum Saturday $75.00
- Mausoleum Sunday & Holidays $150.00
- Babyland including lot $100.00
- Baby on Parents Lot $50.00
- Foundations are .44 cents per square inch with a $70.00 minimum
The City Council establishes the fees for cemetery-related items. Periodically, these fees are reviewed and may be subject to change without notice.