Board and Commission Opportunities

If you are interested in serving the City of Eaton Rapids on a Board or Commission, please fill out the application below, and turn it in to the City Clerk. You are welcome to include a resume if you like. It is recommended you familize yourself with the relevant ordinances, bylaws, and member responsibilities of the position you are interested in. Attending at least one meeting in advance of applying is also encouraged.

All applications will be kept on file, and as vacancies occur, the Mayor will make a recommendation to Council to fill the vacancy.

If you have questions, call the City Clerk at (517) 663-8118.

General Application
Quality of Life Subcommittee Application

Find Us On Facebook!

Join us for food, drinks, and celebration! ... See MoreSee Less