Seeking industrial property for your expansion or new business venture?
Prime real estate is available today.
The City of Eaton Rapids offers prime industrial property, featuring:
- Quick highway access
- Public water/sewer connections
- Fiber optic/wireless connectivity
- Local Development Finance Authority
|Jon Stoppels , City Manager
200 S. Main Street
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
Phone: (517) 663-8118, press 1
Fax: (517) 663-1116
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Industrial Park Maps
|Eaton Rapids’ Location
Location of industrial properties in relation to city (File size: 1.9M)
North Industrial Park (File size: 1M)
South Industrial Park (File size: 1.6M)
Highway Access to Industrial Properties
Several Class A all-weather truck routes lead in/out of Eaton Rapids.
- M-99 to Lansing (approx. 12 miles) is a divided four-lane route, which provides access to I-96 (east/west), US-27 and I-69
- M-50 west connects to 1-69 (north/south) in Charlotte (approx. 10 miles)
- M-50/M-99 south provides access to I-94 (east/west) in Jackson (approx. 21 miles) and Albion (approx. 25 miles)